Skiiing President's weekend

On 2/21/2013 3:55 PM,  Glenn wrote:


I can’t believe the past few years, we have been missing the best trail set of the 3, Skyfield on Jackson!  We skied all 3 trail sets Presidents Weekend and Skyfield on Jackson was everybody’s favorite.  Not that the other 2 weren’t really nice too, but the trails and the grooming was the best at Skyfield on Jackson!  Friday afternoon, we skied the Canal Trail, Saturday we skied Skyfield on Jackson all day, Sunday we went to Osceola-Tug Hill, and Monday we skied Egypt Road.  I always enjoy the Glacier Trail where you ring the bell before descending!

Thanks for a great trail system.  We will definitely be returning next year!

Glenn

Comments

I just wish everyone would ring that bell before descending the hill. The past two times I was climbing the hill I just missed get plowed into. From now on I will get off the trail when going up.